Business Support Officer
Leanpay (www.leanpay.com) is a 4-year old scale-up Fintech with a presence in two markets and expanding to two more, Romania and Hungary, fulfilling a mission to enable consumers to pay for any product or service in installments in any shop and in any channel in just a few clicks – with immediate response, no worries about paperwork, no waiting or separate trips to the bank, and no need for credit card or other financial product onboarding.
LEANPAY I.F.N. S.A. (Leanpay Romania) is a non-banking financial institution (IFN), licensed by the National Bank of Romania, with our headquarter in Bucharest, Costache Negri 1-5 street, Opera Center, 4th floor.
Digital Point-of-sale Finance (“dPOSF”) and Buy Now Pay Later (“BNPL”) are the hottest trends in Fintech and Leanpay is working hard to be at the forefront of that trend in Central and Southeastern Europe. Our team of experienced professionals from retail, banking and financial software development allows us to create solutions that bring additional value to our network of shops and their customers.
Currently, Leanpay is a dPOSF & BNPL market leader in Slovenia and in 2021 it has started operations in Croatia as well as completed a successful Series A funding round. In 2022 Leanpay continued its international growth into Romania and Hungary.
Now, the Leanpay Romania team needs reinforcement. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic team player to join our company at the position of Business Support Officer and to be in charge of communication with financial partners and customers and to help us to build strong and reliable relationships with our customers.
What will the Business Support Officer be doing?
- Communication and cooperation with financial partners;
- Operational implementation of business processes;
- Communication and cooperation with an external partner to manage the collection of receivables from credit transactions and operational implementation processes in this area;
- Assistance to customers and business partners in the delivery of goods and in use of the Leanpay app;
- Performing customer identification;
- Back-end monitoring and administration of concluded credit transactions, control business event on credit transactions and control performing;
- Taking care of the correct display and processing of credit transactions in the back-end systems;
- Communication with business partners (vendors) and execution of back-office tasks processes in the settlement and settlement of claims field;
- Monitoring and processing of documentation management in the bookkeeping field;
- Implementation of payment transactions;
- Communication and cooperation with external accounting agency;
- Creating invoices and statements;
- Management of personnel records and reports;
- Documentation and archive management;
- Assessing customer credit applications and adhering to application approval policies;
- Manage, track, and report soft collection activities;
- Compiling and analyzing reports for use by management in decision-making.
What will the successful candidate have?
- 2+ years of experience in Administration and Customer service fields;
- At least a high school diploma and/or further education in finance, business administration, or similar (university degree in economics, business or similar is an advantage);
- The ability to solve complicated interpersonal situations and complaints in the best manner;
- Great communication and presentation skills and very good knowledge of the Romanian language, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of the basics of legislation and regulations in the field of consumer credit;
- Knowledge of consumer lending processes and standards;
- Knowledge of the basics of accounting;
- Good organizational skills, openness and aptitude for teamwork;
- Knowledge of business communication standards and rules;
- Good understanding of spreadsheet, presentation and word processing tools (Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point, Word and other);
- Excellent work habits, self-initiative and high propensity to learn and progress;
- Understanding at least the basis of personal finance, consumer loans, e-commerce, digital payments ecosystems, retail banking, credit card business, fintech and similar;
- Ability to work in a fully independent and responsible manner, accuracy and conscientiousness.
We consider as a plus:
- knowledge of the basics of legislation and regulations in the field of consumer credit; (e.g., OUG 50/2010, OUG 52/2016 etc.)
- knowledge of consumer lending processes and standards;
- basic understanding of English (listening and reading).
You will have an opportunity to work with enthusiastic and experienced professionals in a modern, healthy and encouraging working environment. You can grow as Leanpay grows - we appreciate every team member's contribution and support your personal development.
We can’t wait to meet you! So, if you believe you are the right person for this job, please send us your CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.