Head of Administration
Leanpay is a 7 year old Fintech company, fulfilling a mission to enable consumers to pay for any product or service in installments in any shop and in any channel with only a few clicks. Leanpay assures immediate response, no worries about paperwork, no waiting or separate trips to the bank, and no need for a credit card or other financial product onboarding.
Buy Now Pay Later (“BNPL”) and digital Point-of-sale Finance (“dPOSF”) are the hottest trends in Fintech and Leanpay is working hard to be at the forefront of that trend in Central and South-eastern Europe.
Currently, Leanpay is a dPOSF leader in Slovenia. In 2021 Leanpay started operations in Croatia and based on a successful Series A funding round, in 2022 Leanpay continued its internationalization and growth into Hungary and Romania.
Leanpay cultivates a flexible work environment as well as a dynamic and agile operating model that will give anyone a high level of responsibility and exposure to the company’s core business. Any successful candidate will have the chance to work with a talented and bold team, which will contribute to their personal and professional growth.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and highly motivated Head of Administration and Customer Support to join our team in Hungary. The main goal of a Head of Administration and Customer Support is to enable a smooth workflow process in back office and administration further development of operational processes, including process automatization and rationalization to achieve the highest standard of customer support excellency.
What will the Head of Administration and Customer Support be doing?
- planning, execution and control over all back office processes of underwriting, managing and collection of consumer loans
- planning, execution and control of support processes regarding cooperation with financial partners
- management and monitoring of the recording of business events on credit transactions in the back-end system
- MNB regulatory and financial reporting
- planning, execution and control over partnerships with outsourcing partners in funding, collection and accounting area
- managing and controlling over back office and administration processes for consumer lending operations
- communication with outsourcing partners for back office and administration area
- control over internal accounting processes
- payments execution and control
- management of received and sent mail
- control of the creation of invoices and statements
- planning and managing workflow in customer support area
- communication with customer and business partners
- reporting and documentation managing
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor's degree in Economics
- at least 5 years of experience in back office, administration, and support to consumer lending business (in bank or leasing companies)
- at least 3 years management experience with leading teams of at least 5 people
- good organizational and communication skills, openness and an aptitude for teamwork
- fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- good understanding of personal finance, consumer loans, responsible lending, retail banking, retail insurance, credit card business, fintech, and similar
- good problem-solving skills and an aptitude for leadership
- excellent work habit and self initiative
- planning and organizing skills
- great written and verbal communication skills
- high propensity to learn and progress
We consider as a plus:
- knowledge of the basics of legislation and regulations in the field of consumer credit
- knowledge of consumer lending processes and standards
- knowledge of communication standards and rules
- knowledge of the basics of accounting
- knowledge of the basics of recovery
You will have an opportunity to work with enthusiastic and experienced professionals in a modern, healthy and encouraging working environment. You can grow as Leanpay grows - we appreciate every team member's contribution and support your personal development. We believe that good work-life balance and friendy team are crucial for great collaboration and employee's happiness - that's why vacation is an necessity, not a benefit, and company social events are something we enjoy in.
We can’t wait to meet you! So, if you believe you are the right person for this job, please send us your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.