Leanpay is growing! We are looking for a group-level Project Manager, working with multiple teams across Leanpay markets in managing the company’s projects operationally.
The Project Manager in Leanpay would act as a bridge between the upper management and the people who are directly responsible for the execution of the project, while ensuring that the project runs smoothly and stays on schedule. The group Project Manager will be based and employed in Belgrade, Serbia, and will be reporting to the CEO.
Leanpay is a 6-year-old regional Fintech company, fulfilling a mission to enable consumers to pay for any product or service in installments in any shop and in any channel with only a few clicks. Leanpay assures immediate response, no worries about paperwork, no waiting or separate trips to the bank, and no need for credit card or other financial product onboarding.
Buy Now Pay Later (“BNPL”) and digital Point-of-sale Finance (“dPOSF”) are the hottest trends in Fintech and Leanpay is working hard to be at the forefront of that trend in Central and South-eastern Europe.
Currently, Leanpay is a dPOSF leader in Slovenia. In 2021 Leanpay started operations in Croatia and based on a successful Series A funding round, in 2022 Leanpay continued its internationalization and growth into Hungary and Romania.
Leanpay cultivates a flexible work environment as well as a dynamic and agile operating model that will give anyone a high level of responsibility and exposure to the company’s core business.
What will the Project Manager be doing?
- Proposing resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner and taking care of resource availability and allocation;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives;
- Track project costs in order to meet budget;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan in collaboration with supervisor;
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution;
- Monitor and measure project performance using appropriate project management tools to identify areas for improvement and make adjustments;
- Mediate communication between team that work on a certain project and the Management;
- Tracking deadlines and informing Management and the team about potential delays or issues;
- Ensure satisfaction with Stakeholders;
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project;
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels;
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards;
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information;
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
What successful candidate should have?
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on Project Management experience
- BSc degree in Management, Economic or other relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to manage multifunctional teams within the company
- Excellent negotiation, communication and organisational skills
- Good understanding of Agile project approach
- Ability to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and deliver results
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Project management tools
If we are a match, we would like to offer you:
- Working on cutting-edge FinTech solution, in a very collegial, open-minded team
- A competitive salary - based on your experience and performance
- 25 days paid vacation - your well-being is our priority
- Private health insurance - because a healthy colleague is a great colleague
- Possibility to travel abroad - work and pleasure can go hand in hand
- A budget for professional advancement - we like our people to grow with us
Leanpay cultivates a flexible multicultural work environment as well as a dynamic and agile operating model that will give anyone a high level of responsibility and exposure to the company’s core business. Any successful candidate will have the chance to work with experienced and passionate co-workers, which will contribute to their personal and professional growth. We are a company with a mission you can believe in and where you can participate in transformation of the regional financial sector for the better, with already proven product market fit, now on a growth trajectory.
You are still reading and you see yourself in this passionate, ambitious team? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.