Leanpay is growing! We are looking for a group-level Sales specialist, working with Sales teams across Leanpay markets, in the areas of sales planning and controlling, B2B sales and Customer Relationship Management processes, best practices and CRM tools, and coordination of various sales projects.
Leanpay is a 4-year-old scale-up regional Fintech, fulfilling a mission to enable consumers to pay for any product or service in instalments in any shop and in any channel with only a few clicks. Leanpay assures immediate response, no worries about paperwork, no waiting or separate trips to the bank, and no need for credit card or other financial product onboarding.
Buy Now Pay Later (“BNPL”) and digital Point-of-sale Finance (“dPOSF”) are the hottest trends in Fintech and Leanpay is working hard to be at the forefront of that trend in Central and South-eastern Europe.
Currently, Leanpay is a dPOSF leader in Slovenia. In 2021 Leanpay started operations in Croatia and based on a successful Series A funding round, in 2022 Leanpay continues its internationalization and growth into Hungary and Romania.
The group Sales specialist will be based and employed in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and will be reporting to the Leanpay group Head of sales.
The position envisages part office and part remote work (hybrid), with travel in Slovenia and to regional markets. It offers the right candidate the opportunity to play a formative role in the growth of the Leanpay sales organisation and serves as a starting point for different potential career paths in Leanpay, either in a managerial or specialist direction, depending on Leanpay needs as well as colleague’s aptitude and work success.
Leanpay cultivates a flexible work environment as well as a dynamic and agile operating model that will give anyone high level of responsibility and exposure to the company’s core business. Any successful candidate will have the chance to work with a talented and bold team, which will contribute to their personal and professional growth.
What will the Sales specialist be doing?
- Coordinating and supporting Leanpay sales teams in annual sales planning and budgeting, preparing the group annual sales budget and regular monthly, quarterly, and annual sales controlling,
- Structuring and preparing regular sales reports for Leanpay management and other stakeholders, and cooperating in preparation of annual sales reports
- Supporting sales teams with various calculations, pricing strategies, tactics, and scenario analyses across the region,
- Monitoring the revenue and profitability of sales operations according to sales budgets, as well as preparing proposals for measures to improve results,
- Following best practices in the field of B2B sales processes (enterprise and SME) and taking care of Leanpay group sales guides, manuals, CRM tools and training materials to implement best practices in the markets where Leanpay operates
- Proposing solutions to improve end-to-end B2B Sales and CRM processes across the group to improve sales and operations.
- Setting up and management of group sales projects,
- Following sales teams’ market feedback and suggestions for improvements at Leanpay, and articulating improvement proposals based on this feedback,
- Other tasks aimed at improving Leanpay B2B sales and merchant CRM.
What will the successful candidate have?
- Previous working experience of at least 3 years in controlling, sales controlling, budgeting, and reporting, within a complex and fast-paced business environment,
- Previous experience in B2B sales, working across several markets,
- Experience and understanding of both e-commerce and traditional retail, retail payment solutions, consumer lending, and B2B selling of IT and financial solutions will be an advantage,
- Decision-making: able to identify, judge and calculate risks and scenarios, as well as understanding impact and implications of decisions made,
- Proactive approach, results-orientation, and resilience in the face of adversity and change,
- Experience with management by objectives, willingness and effectiveness in timely achieving milestones and goals,
- Ability to actively support individuals and teams to achieve their goals to the benefit of Leanpay group,
- Effectiveness in both working collaboratively and tackling things on your own,
- Understanding and experience with business applications for project management and task management,
- Well organised and able to retain a sustainable work/life balance
- Effectively using a mix between phone/email/video and some personal meetings with internal clients and external collaborators when needed,
What does Leanpay require regarding travel, languages, and computer skills?
- Driver`s license (B) and willingness to travel regionally - on average spending up to 25% of annual work time with sales teams in various regional markets,
- Excellent communication skills, fluent business English, and good presentation skills; knowledge of regional languages will be an advantage,
- Advanced command of spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing tools (Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point, Word and other),
- Understanding and experience in using CRM software
What are the compensation and benefits?
- A competitive package aligned with similar positions in Slovenia,
- 25 days initial annual vacation time.
If you feel this job fits you perfectly, we suggest you to apply until 15.8.2022. We expect a short and convincing application letter and a CV with the application to this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.