Leanpay is a 7 year old fintech product company, fulfilling a mission to enable consumers to pay for any product or service in installments in any shop and in any channel with only a few clicks. Leanpay assures immediate response, no worries about paperwork, no waiting or separate trips to the bank, and no need for a credit card or other financial product onboarding.
Buy Now Pay Later (“BNPL”) and digital Point-of-sale Finance (“dPOSF”) are the hottest trends in Fintech and Leanpay is working hard to be at the forefront of that trend in Central and South-eastern Europe.
Currently, Leanpay is a dPOSF leader in Slovenia and continues its internationalization and growth into Hungary and Romania, while the development and maintaince of our platform is centralized in Serbia.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and self-initiated Support Engineer to join our team in Belgrade. The main goal of a Support Engineer is to help our users to fix data discrepancies through manipulation of databases using SQL.
What will the Support Engineer be doing?
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues;
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams;
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Ensuring proper recording and closure of all issues;
- Preparing accurate and timely reports;
- Documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles;
- Following the SLA for issues with respect to the severity;
- Creating various reports using SQL
- Set up new deliveries and troubleshoot failed deliveries for clients;
- Analyze, reproduce, and troubleshoot client issues with the data backing these deliveries;
- Work closely with our Call Centar, Product and Engineering teams to unblock clients and resolve any issues they are facing;
- Serve as a primary technical point of contact for customers, and engage with other internal teams as needed.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- BS or high school degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience in support/solutions/sales engineering or similar roles;
- 1-2 years of experience working with SQL (we use Postgres, Hive, Athena);
- Good knowledge of SQL, DB principles and structures.
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Competent at reading and understanding code
- Strong problem-solving and client-facing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A ‘’can do’’ attitude;
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts;
We consider as a plus:
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with using APIs.
Leanpay cultivates a flexible work environment as well as a dynamic and agile operating model that will give anyone a high level of responsibility and exposure to the company’s core business. Any successful candidate will have the chance to work with a talented, experienced and bold team, which will contribute to their personal and professional growth.
Some other benefits & perks we offer:
- Hybrid work model;
- 25 days of paid vacation;
- 5 days a year of 100% paid sick leave;
- Private medical insurance;
- Lunch at the office everyday;
- Gift for your birthday;
- Professional mentoring.
We can’t wait to meet you, so if you believe you are the right person for this job, please send us your CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.