Customer Support Representative
Leanpay is a 7 year old Fintech company, fulfilling a mission to enable consumers to pay for any product or service in installments in any shop and in any channel with only a few clicks. Leanpay assures immediate response, no worries about paperwork, no waiting or separate trips to the bank, and no need for a credit card or other financial product onboarding.
Buy Now Pay Later (“BNPL”) and digital Point-of-sale Finance (“dPOSF”) are the hottest trends in Fintech and Leanpay is working hard to be at the forefront of that trend in Central and South-eastern Europe.
Currently, Leanpay is a dPOSF leader in Slovenia. In 2021 Leanpay successfully finished Series A funding round, and in 2022 Leanpay continued its internationalization and growth into Hungary and Romania.
Leanpay cultivates a flexible work environment as well as a dynamic and agile operating model that will give anyone a high level of responsibility and exposure to the company’s core business. Any successful candidate will have the chance to work with a talented and bold team, which will contribute to their personal and professional growth.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic team player to join our company at the position of Customer Service Representative and to help our team in Slovenia to build strong and reliable relationships with our customers.
What will the Customer Service Representative be doing?
- Communication with customers and business partners in order to resolve issues, provide support and keep customers satisfied;
- Obtaining, from the customer and offering to the customer, the necessary information and documentation;
- Informing and helping customers about making installment purchases and about the terms of the credit agreement;
- Providing the customer with preliminary information about the credit agreement;
- Offers assistance to customers and business partners in the use of the Leanpay applications;
- Performing customer identification;
- Supporting customers in concluding credit transactions;
- Improving customer experience and collecting customer feedback across all touchpoints: phone and email, live chat, social media, or other engagement channels;
- Looking for opportunities to provide proactive customer service and communicate new features;
- Developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content (knowledge base articles, FAQs).
What will the successful candidate have?
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Support or similar customer-facing roles;
- At least a high school diploma and/or further education in finance, business administration, or similar (university degree in economics, business or similar is an advantage);
- Willingness to work in a two-shift work schedule;
- The ability to solve complicated interpersonal situations and complaints in the best manner;
- Great communication skills and very good knowledge of the Slovenian language, both written and spoken;
- Good organizational skills, openness and aptitude for teamwork;
- Knowledge of business communication standards and rules;
- Good understanding of spreadsheet, presentation and word processing tools (Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point, Word and other);
- Excellent work habits, self-initiative and high propensity to learn and progress;
- Understanding at least the basis of personal finance, consumer loans, e-commerce, digital payments ecosystems, retail banking, credit card business, fintech and similar;
- Ability to work in a fully independent and responsible manner;
- Ability to provide great customer service, ambition to excel.
We consider as a plus:
- knowledge of the basics of legislation and regulations in the field of consumer credit;
- knowledge of consumer lending processes and standards;
- basic understanding of English (listening and reading);
- experience with CRM, preferably HubSpot.
You will have an opportunity to work with enthusiastic and experienced professionals in a modern, healthy and encouraging working environment. You can grow as Leanpay grows - we appreciate every team member's contribution and support your personal development. We believe that good work-life balance and friendy team are crucial for great collaboration and employee's happiness - that's why vacation is an necessity, not a benefit, and company social events are something we enjoy in.
We can’t wait to meet you! So, if you believe you are the right person for this job, please send us your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.