We at LEANPAY (“we”, “us”, “LEANPAY”), as a data controller take your privacy seriously.
This privacy notice explains how Leanpay collects and uses your personal data, and describes the rights you have with respect to your personal data. As a responsible organization, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of any personal data processed by us, and in accordance with any country-specific data protection regulations.
Our contact details: LEANPAY LIMITED UK, Address: 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DN
If you have any questions or requirements regarding the processing of your personal data, please send them to email@example.com
If you use our services in specific countries (i.e.) for consumer lending, and other financial services please check privacy policies specific to those markets.
The type of personal information we collect, how we get it and why we have it
We collect information about you when you visit our website for the first time, and when you interact with our pages or subscribe to our newsletter. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete contact forms, provide feedback and submit queries. We may also obtain your personal data from publicly available sources (e.g. LinkedIn).
Leanpay is processing your personal data based on legal reasons
- your consent for one or more specific purposes;
- legitimate interests pursued by Leanpay or by a third party.
Should you give us your consent, Leanpay may process personal data for the following purposes:
- e-mail address, name, phone number and other contact details for marketing and communication purposes
- other purposes the data subject gives their consent for.
Leanpay does not take responsibility for the credibility, accuracy and currency of the personal data you provide.
Leanpay may process your personal information based on the legitimate interests it pursues for statistical purposes, for identifying server problems and for website editing, for business analyses, for offer development, for improving or adapting the services to the individual, for measuring the efficiency of its promotional activities and advertising,
Leanpay may also process personal data it gathered from publicly available sources (i.e. Linkedin, social media etc) or during the lawful pursuit of its activities, including but not limited to marketing, offering goods, services, employment, information on benefits, events, etc. Leanpay may use regular mail, telephone calls, emails, and other means of telecommunication, mainly for marketing purposes and even without the explicit consent.
How we store your personal information
Leanpay will store personal data only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or further processed.
Your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of marketing, receiving newsletters etc. may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data on the basis of your consent for the period prior to the withdrawal. Leanpay may erase data even before consent is withdrawn if the goal of the personal data processing has been met or if it is required by law.
Who do we share your data it with?
We use several different third-party services to process your data, which allow us to give you the best possible experience (i.e. e-mail service providers, cloud computer hosting).
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstance
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Your requests will be fulfilled without undue delay, but in any case, within one month of the receipt of your request unless otherwise provided by the applicable legislation
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at VPIŠI EMAIL. You can also file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office as provided at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.
Nevertheless, we will greatly appreciate it if you communicate your concerns to us prior to contacting the Information Commissioner’s
We recommend that you check for updates to this notice from time to time but we will notify you directly about changes to this notice or the way we use your personal data when we are legally required to do so.