Medior Java Developer
Leanpay is a VC-backed Fintech start-up that helps consumers to pay for consumer goods on installments. Leanpay is creating an ecosystem that enables consumers to pay overtime for every important purchase frictionless and easy in any shop, eliminating the need to use a classic credit card or personal loans. Consumer financing is the hottest trend in Fintech with total investments of over 500m USD in the last 12 months, and Leanpay is aiming to be at the forefront of that trend in Europe. Our multidisciplinary team, made of experienced professionals from retail, banking, and financial software development, allows us to create a solution that brings additional value to our network of shops and their customers. With offices in Ljubljana, Zagreb and Belgrade, we are looking to expand our team in order to scale our solution across Europe.
What can you expect from working in Leanpay?
You would work closely with a team of hard-working, experienced engineers to help to implement the requests gained from our shops and customers, focusing on improving services that will help to increase loan origination and facilitation of loans between Leanpay and partner banks. We cherish a no-blame culture - mistakes do happen and we aim to learn from them, as long as we value integrity in work by doing what we say and respecting agreements. We prioritize the tech part in the word "fintech", trying to use the best technology for the job.
If you are a fast-thinking, independent developer who likes to solve challenging problems, but isn't shy to roll up their sleeves and start in the support team - and you like what you have read till now, check out below what your tasks are and benefits may be.
What do we expect from you?
- In-depth understanding of complete and modern SpringBoot applications with microservice, unifying
- A high-performance and robust Java 8+ stack on the server-side with SpringBoot
- A robust microservice architecture with the SpringBoot, Netflix OSS, Docker and Kubernetes
- A powerful workflow to build your application with Maven or Gradle
- Experience in:
- Java 8+
- Relational Database Management System and SQL
- JUnit and Mockito
- REST API
- Good verbal & written communications skills in English
- Energized by both challenges and accomplishments
- Experience outside freelancing/outsourcing
- We consider as a plus: experience in Cloud Computing Environment: Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
If we are a match, we would like to offer you:
- Working on cutting-edge FinTech solution, in a very collegial, open-minded team
- A competitive salary - based on your experience and performance
- 25 days paid vacation - your well-being is our priority
- Flexibility in organizing your schedule - we believe that you know best how you work the best
- Private health insurance - because a healthy colleague is a great colleague
- Possibility to travel abroad - work and pleasure can go hand in hand
- A budget for professional advancement - we like our people to grow with us
You are still reading and you see yourself in this passionate, ambitious team? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.